Thursday, November 26, 2009

There's a FAIRY in my garden!

Ok, so it's not a real fairy, but she's still pretty cute.  This is Sprite (again!) playing dress-ups as a fairy.  Sprite LOVES to play dress-ups, although she wasn't too keen on the wings flapping about, which is why she's the star of my scrapbooking pages.




I made this with Core'dinations cardstock, which has been sanded around the edges, Kaisercraft "Airy Fairy" papers and heaps of Kindyglitz.  The chipboard wings and the rubons are from Paper Inklings.  The chipboard has been painted with Kaiser paint and then had Kindyglitz and Doodlebug Sugar Glitter sprinkled strategically before the Kindyglitz has dried.

I had heaps of fun making this layout.  I don't usually have the opportunity to use such girly colours and papers and it was way out of my usual style.  I definitely overdosed on the glitter!

I finished the layout with a journalling stamp and squiggles of Kindyglitz around the edges of the 3 photos at the bottom of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment