Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Funky Wreath

Christmas is coming and I decided that this year I was actually going to make one of the Christmas things I've bought instead of piling them up with the rest of my stash.  I actually made this one twice as I stuffed up the first one by putting too much Stickles on and once it's on, it doesn't come off!  I tried scraping it off gently, but it was far easier to pull the whole thing apart and start again.  I'm happier with it second time around anyway!


Materials used:- Kaisercraft Funky Wreath, Making Memories Noel paper, Prima Flower, Glimmermist, idea-ology Key, Chain, Charms, Rub-ons & Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
  

The Flower has been sprayed with Glimmermist and the Birds have been covered with Rock Candy Crackle Paint.  Rock Candy crackles differently to regular Crackle Paint and is great for use over pattern papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment