Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

and the winner is........KARENB.....congratulations! 

Sorry everyone else, but I'll be running more blog candy in the future so keep checking back.  Thanks everyone for supporting my new blog and hope to see you back again soon.

For interest, all names were were put into a glass which was shaken (not stirred!) madly and the name pulled out.  I was surprised to see it went to a fellow Aussie as I've had entrants from the US and Ukraine and Russia (I think) and I was sure I'd be posting it overseas.

Look back again in a couple of days as I've suddenly been inspired to scrap and am very excited about the layout of  my sisters that I've been working on this week. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks Veronica!! Happy dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, not just a fellow Aussie, but a fellow Queenslander as well :)

    ReplyDelete